Our Virginia trucking accident lawyers have achieved many large verdicts and settlements. Many of them are related to trucking accident and run into millions of dollars. All cases are unique and we cannot guarantee the same result in your case.
- $5 Million Result for Truck Accident victim from Hampton, VA – Our client was hit by a construction truck in Gloucester County, VA and suffered serious injuries including broken ribs, a lacerated liver and spleen, a hip fracture, a fractured pelvis, a fractured femur and fibula and post traumatic stress disorder with a mild traumatic brain injury. A settlement with the construction company was reached during mediation.
- $3.5 Million Settlement for Truck Accident Victim – A commercial truck rear-ended a passenger vehicle on I-64 in Norfolk, Virginia. Our client was a passenger in the car that was struck, which was traveling slowly after a tire problem. Both vehicles caught on fire. Our client was trapped within the passenger vehicle and lost his life.
- $650,000 Jury Verdict for Truck Accident Victim – A MACK truck with worn and bald tires experienced a “sudden” tread separation, colliding with our client’s Toyota. Our client’s leg was broken in two places, requiring surgical insertion of a metal rod, plate, and screws. The woman was not able to return to her previous job because of her injuries.
- $900,000 Settlement for Truck Accident Victim – A tractor-trailer collided with a passenger vehicle in which the victim was riding, causing him a severe traumatic brain injury. Shortly before the case’s trial date, a settlement was reached.
- $650,000 Jury Verdict for Truck–Train Accident Victim – A conductor trainee was riding on the side of a railroad car when a hostler truck, owned by CSX, pulled onto the track in front of the oncoming train. The collision knocked our client off of the side of the car. She was treated for a contusion and returned to work, but suffered continuing back problems as a result of the accident.
- $450,000 Settlement for Fiery Collision Between Two Big Rigs – Our client was driving a big rig with double trailers when another tractor-trailer that was passing him in the left lane forced him to clip the left rear corner of a third stopped truck. A large fireball resulted, and our client suffered broken bones, gastroenterological and urological problems after being ejected from the truck. He was not able to return to his old job as a trucker.
If you have been injured because of another person’s recklessness or negligence, please contact our personal injury lawyers today for a free case evaluation with John Cooper, Jim Hurley or Bill O’Mara. Our Virginia trucking accident lawyers can help you fight for the justice and compensation you deserve.